Friday, May 2, 2014

Blooper reel (aka my first how-to video).


I believe that when something cracks you up, it is contagious.  All you have to do is watch a two year old with the giggles and you’re out of commission. Man, if someone could just bottle that cuteness up and sell it as a pill, I would be an addict.  Of course, I would have to start #GigglesAnonymous since no one is already doing that.  It would be my charitable contribution to the world.

About a year ago I set up a medium sized tripod in my kitchen and decided to test out whether or not my kitchen would work for how-to videos for this blog. 

Yes, the kitchen will work.

Will I? 

Um, does make-up-free, forget-to-brush-your-hair, wearing-the-ugly-shirt, epic-fail-at-the-end count as good video material?

You decide.

I’m spent.






Eat well, my friends. Eat well.

Lyndi

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...